Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ken Cuccinelli for Attorney General

Virginia State Senator Ken Cuccinelli is my choice for State Attorney General. In fact I put a yard sign out showing my support for him many months ago. This man is the real deal, and we need him at the helm protecting our Constitutional rights. I trust this man's character, I approve of his record, and I whole-heartily support him for AG.

Here are a few highlights:
-Pro-Life
-Pro-Traditional Marriage
-Pro-Parental Rights
-Pro-2nd Amendment
-Anti-Illegal Immigration
-Pro-Transparency in Government
-Strict Constitutionalist

While there are several people on the ballot in my district this year in Virginia, there are only a few that I feel so strongly about campaigning for: Doug Johnson for School Board (he's my father), Rob Bell for State Delegate, & Ken Cuccinelli for State Attorney General. While I have every intention to cast my vote for the other positions available this term, I want all those who know me to know I personally endorse these individuals for office.

No comments:

Post a Comment