Thursday, October 15, 2009

Rob Bell Gets Results in Fluvanna County

Rob Bell is my current delegate in the VA State Legislature and he is up for re-election next month. Several years ago when I was experiencing difficulty with the DMV, my father suggested I call Rob Bell. I had never called an elected official's office before and wasn't sure what to expect. Well a member of his staff helped me get in touch with someone at the Richmond DMV who helped me right away. I couldn't believe how quickly my problem was resolved.



Also, I have seen Rob on many, many occasions at local events (when he was not campaigning for re-election), and he has always been open to talk about any concerns I might have, and he has thoughtfully replied to every letter/email I have every sent him over the years. For example, I was concerned about State Sovereignty and exercising our 10th amendment. I brought this up in an email to him during the last session. He responded rather quickly...and then again several weeks later when something new happened concerning the bill that was in the legislature concerning this issue. He remembered my concern and made a point to keep me abreast of what was happening with that issue in Richmond. I so appreciate this in a public servant.

If you live in the 58th district, I encourage you to check him out.

While there are not many incumbents I'm happy about these days, Rob Bell is one I'd like to keep in office. He's attentive, accessible and is more in line with my values and concerns than his opponent. As for me and my household, we are voting for Delegate Rob Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment